I am an EN-PL-EN technical translator. I have been translating since 2009. I have graduated from the University of Gdańsk with a BA and an MA degree in English Studies (major: translation).
I use specialist computer aided translation tools (CAT tools); I work with Trados Studio 2021 software on a daily basis.
Because of the work I have done so far I specialise in technical translation, however I do translate within other fields as well
- automation: documents regarding control and measurement equipment, transport equipment (conveyors), actuators, HMI and SCADA systems, solutions for measuring water and energy consumption – user manuals, data sheets, etc.
- safety: process safety, functional safety, fire protection and explosion protection (ATEX Directives), risk analysis (HAZOP), occupational health and safety procedures, guidelines, etc.
Articles translated by me are regularly published in Magazyn Ex, a technical quarterly on safety in potentially explosive zones.
- tender documentation: roads construction, railway
- manuals: unloader/loader operator’s manual and maintenance instructions; drive motor manual; home equipment manuals, spy equipment
- offers for construction and demoliton works; painting, maintenance and installation works, etc.
- commercial materials for Caterpillar, Bobcat and Sennebogen loaders
- technical descriptions
- requirements for environmental safety, environmental reports
- scientific publications for the leather industry
- contracts (sale, leasing, framework agreements, agreements for the performance of works, licences etc.)
- tender documentation
- letters of intent, reports of committees meetings, legal opinions, construction supervision inspector’s decision, etc.
- documents concerning management of change procedure
- inspection reports, ISO audits reports, annual reports
- evaluation of the quality management system, food safety management system
- standards, checklists
IT translation and localisation
- software translation (mainly software for solutions for measuring water and energy consumption)
- promotional materials of a well known multimedia and creativity software company
- FAQ for the website of an international instant messenger
- user/admin manuals for instant messengers, lab software, etc.
- participation in the translation of websties of various companies, such as a car rental, an energy company, etc.
- promotional materials: websites, newsletters, brochures, etc.
- qualitative survey questionnaires and results
- interviews transcripts
- valuation of a company’s business activity
- customer satisfaction survey results
- promotional materials of an international investment fund
- annual reports
Maria Bogalecka Translations
ul. Płk. Dąbka 19E
EU VAT No.: PL 5882186451 (You can verify it here)
Mobile phone: +48 88 666 46 46